Thursday, January 8, 2009

TFW is back

After a long absence TFW (The Furious Wiper) is back. This morning I overheard (as did those in the neighboring building) TFW sanding away at his son's Pinewood Derby car. I hope I never see who is because that would spoil the mystery.

On a related note, I encountered a gentleman with ultimate faith in State Farm's cleaning crew. For you see, this courageous man let his expensive belt buckle jangle on the bathroom floor multiple times. Almost like he was trying to play a tune with it. All I could think of was Seinfeld throwing away his belt because it hit the side of the urinal.

As my idol George Carlin said, "These are the thoughts that kept me out of the good schools."

2 comments:

Matt said...

I was thinking about TFW yesterday. I encountered one, as well.

Could there be an epidemic of furious wipers afoot at the Farm?

As for the guy with the belt, I hope he washed his hands as furiously as - you know where I'm going with this.

Perez said...

I heard TFW again today, still sanding that car.

I don't recall belt guy washing his hands...