Saturday, January 3, 2009

January Disc Golf

I got off of work early Friday and on my way home I stopped by Mark's house. We admired his roommates new TV and shot the shit when his friend Ken called with an offer we couldn't refuse, disc golf in January. Who would think it would be nice enough outside for disc golf? It was 35 out but sunny and no wind whatsoever. The ground was a little soggy but we had a great time. Plus, I had a very good round (for me) and a couple excellent putts. Have no fear though, I still mucked it up on a couple holes, along with hitting the chains several times only to have it bounce out.

Later that night Rachel and I went to Officemax to finally buy a desk. Hopefully it takes up less space than the table and is a little more ergonomic. We then went home and watched the rest of the 3rd season of Lost. I can't wait for the new season.

Today (Saturday) I'm contemplating whether to go to the Thunder game. We'll see...

No comments: