Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello Winter

OK, what is going on? Vegas got snow, L.A. hit the 30’s for temperature, and Seattle is slated for 2-4 inches of snow. To top it off we are supposed to have an ice storm starting at 3 pm, which will deposit ¾ of an inch. Can’t wait. Normally I would welcome the ice but I have my CLU test tomorrow at 1 pm. I really do not want to retain this knowledge through the weekend. I would rather use that brain space for Mario Kart or The History Channel.

I don’t remember December being this bad in the past. I hope it isn’t a harbinger of the pending winter.

Everyone keep safe.

1 comment:

Matt said...

December of 2006 was crappy. We had a pretty bad snow storm then, followed up by an ice storm in early January*.

*if my memory is correct, which I cannot guarantee