Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Black Friday

Ok, now I have Steely Dan's song "Black Friday" in my head. I blame my dad.

For Black Friday this year Rachel and I didn't wake up until 9. We went to Zorba's for a delicious, and greasy, breakfast. From there we went to Michael's, Office Depot, Macy's, Kohl's, and Target.

The crowds weren't too bad but I was definitely sick of people by the time we were finished. I would have to say that Target did the best job. They blocked off the registers and made a common feeder line (like the bank) so that you didn't get stuck behind a lady that had 1,400 items with no price tags, 15 coupons, and was using a two party out of state check. The worst was Kohl's. They had the feeder lines...wrapped around the store! Seriously, they can't move as fast as Target? We took one look at that line and did an about face.

No comments: